It sets out information about:
- Who we are
- Our commitment to you
- How we will consult
- Types of data we collect and why
- How we use your data
- Anonymised information
- How to contact us or make a complaint
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by writing to Redport, at 3 Filers Way, Weston Gateway Business Park, Weston-Super-Mare BS24 7JP
Who we are
Redport Limited is a multi-disciplinary consultancy providing strategic project solutions across a variety of sectors, including regeneration and development, with a focus on cross-sector collaboration and innovation.
Redport’s registered office is at:
Weston Gateway Business Park
Our commitment to you
We believe in respecting your personal privacy and acknowledge the importance of protecting your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018. We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected and never misused.
- Redport will only collect data that we need to support the delivery of this project.
- We will only ever use your personal information for the purposes stated in this document.
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is secure and protected.
How we will consult
Types of data we collect and why
- Information you provide by participating, for example your email address: This helps us to ensure that feedback is from real It makes it possible for us to send you news updates and to reply to your comments via the Commonplace platform. It makes it possible for you to register for online events.
- Information you provide about yourself, as part of responding on the Commonplace platform, registering for online events and/or engaging in other ways online is used to help us understand who we have reached with this project and the context of the comments made. It is optional, and entirely up to you if you share this information.
- Direct contact. If you choose to contact Redport directly (for example via email) we will keep a record of that correspondence for the purposes of the consultation and, where appropriate, we may share your email with project team members to enable us or them to respond to any queries.
How we use your data
We use the data you provide to help develop plans for community spaces and other community facing and community-led activities in Weston.
Feedback provided on the Commonplace Platform will be publicly available on the site and it is important that you do not post any information that you do not wish to be made public. We don’t review feedback before it is published, so you need to take responsibility for this yourself.
Information you provide by participating (e.g. your email address) and information supplied on the ‘About You’ page will not be made public.
We will use aggregated data when we report publicly and any direct quotes we publish as part of our reporting process will be anonymised.
If you contribute on the Commonplace site, your feedback and any agreements added by you are anonymised before being made available to anyone who has an interest in this information, including us. The words of your feedback and agreements will be used for further analysis but we won’t know your identity unless you shared something in your comment that reveals who you are.
Please be aware that other online platforms that we may use from time to time will have their own cookie policies, which are also not under our control.
How to contact us or make a complaint
If you have any questions about how we look after personal information, or if you have a complaint about how we are handling your data, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to answer your questions or resolve your complaint.
You can also make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office, which is the official data protection regulator in the UK. Further information can be found on their website at www.ico.org.uk.